Starhanger, located in a prime elevated position with a panoramic vista of Braye Bay from the harbour to Fort Albert, over the Golf Course and out to the French coast.
Benefits from two large private gardens, again with stunning views, surrounded by traditional stone walls.
The property is in immaculate 'walk-in' condition, the interior finishes are of a very high standard with teak doors, architrave and balustrade.
The house consists 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, fully fitted kitchen and casual dining area. The lounge and formal dining area area on split levels with vaulted ceilings, the views from this level give a 360 degree outlook of the island.
- Outstanding views from the town of St. Anne to the Harbour and out to the coast of France
- Well appointed property, immaculately maintained
- Located in the middle of Alderney Golf Course
- Close to four of the islands finest beaches
- Built as an an upside down house to make the most of the sea views
- Formal dining and lounge set on the top floor split level
Arrange a viewing
Please feel free to contact us to arrange a viewing or if you have any questions about the property.
GIVE A LITTLE LOVE
Has your property value increased?