For Sale

Adams Close

Southam

£212,000

  • 2

Property Details

A spacious two bedroom semi detached property located in the popular village of Long Itchington. The property has the advantage of two off road car parking spaces and being positioned favourably within this quiet cul-de-sac.

The ground floor benefits from a spacious entrance, kitchen/diner, sitting room and cloakroom. The first floor has two double bedrooms and family bathroom. The private garden is a generous size.

Long Itchington is a popular village known for it's picturesque countryside views and walks, as well as an array of local family pubs, good schools and easy motorway access points.

The property is being advertised for 80% shared ownership but the option to purchase the remaining 20% after completion is possible.

We very much encourage a viewing to appreciate what is on offer.

Features

  • VILLAGE LOCATION
  • CUL-DE-SAC
  • DRIVEWAY
  • SEMI DETACHED
  • ENTRANCE HALLWAY
  • CLOAKROOM
  • KITCHEN/DINER
  • SITTING ROOM
  • TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND BATHROOM
  • PRIVATE GARDEN

Location

Arrange a viewing

Please feel free to contact us to arrange a viewing or if you have any questions about the property.





    GIVE A LITTLE LOVE

    Has your property value increased?