Our latest property auction is coming soon. It will take place at the Warwick Arms Hotel on Tuesday 16 May at 6pm. As always, our Managing Director James Hawkesford, a fellow of the National Association of Valuers and Auctioneers, will be the auctioneer.
We already have two lots for sale at the auction – the first is a plot of land at Stockton Hall Farm, Rugby Road, Stockton.
An interesting opportunity to acquire a plot of land of 1.7 acres that we are informed is covenanted for B2 and B8 land usage situated behind an established light industrial area as outlined in red. The land offers scope for re-development subject to the necessary planning permissions and consents. The land offers potential subject to consents for the construction of new buildings or as a depot or secure compound. There are no services connected to the site, however mains electricity and water are available for connection and quotations for this have been obtained, a private drainage system will need to be installed.
Our second property for sale at auction is a flat on New Street, Leamington Spa.
A one bedroom studio apartment located within a charming period building within a short walk of the town centre and train station. The flat is being sold with no onward chain and we are only looking at CASH BUYERS due to the short lease.
For details of the land or flat please contact our Leamington office on 01926 430553. We offer free, no obligation auction appraisals for your property. So, if you think your property is suitable for this type of sale, call us on 01926 430553.
- We’re the only property auctioneers in Warwick and Leamington
- Selling at auction can be as quick as eight weeks from instruction to completion
- Once the hammer falls it’s a done deal – with contracts being exchanged on the day and the agreed price required to be paid within 28 days.
- Unusual properties or those needing modernisation suit an auction sale
- A sensible reserve price means that sellers can virtually guarantee a sale on the day.
We offer free, no obligation auction appraisals for your property. So, if you think your property is suitable for this type of sale, call us on 01926 430553.
Find out more about our property auctions here.