What a year 2019 has been. We’ve opened a new office, welcomed mums back from maternity leave, been joined by new staff, won an award and congratulated Louisa on her RICS qualification. We hope you’ve had a good one too.
Here are the top ten figures for Hawkesford in 2019.
- Most expensive property sold £1.2million
- Least expensive property sold £80k (shared ownership)
- Most expensive rental property £2650
- Least expensive rental property £475
- Number of new offices opened: 1
- Distance between new Alderney office and Leamington office: 290k
- Number of new staff members: 5
- Number of babies born in 2019: 1
- Number of mums returned to work: 3
- Number of awards/qualifications achieved: 2 – Gold British Property Award for our Warwick office and Louisa’s RICS qualification
Will you be part of our 2020 figures? If you are thinking of selling your property, please get in touch for a no obligation valuation.
Happy New Year!